Welcome to New Florida Beach Homes.com!
The web most extensive online database of Florida New Condo Preconstruction Projects available on the market today!
New Florida Beach Homes.com and Atlantic Realty, LC handles luxury condominium sales for some of South Florida’s most prestigious developments.
Why choose New Florida Beach Homes Team for your pre-construction purchase?
- Weekly updates on the new preconstructions, projects location maps, floor plans, project features and videos.
- 15 years of combined pre-construction real estate experience.
- Our team members are all experts in the Southeast Florida and Miami, FL markets
- Our relationships with local condo developers and new home builders gives us the edge in providing you with information about new project opportunities every week.
- We offer expertise in both: pre-construction residential and investments.
- We will give an advice and opinion on properties that best meet your need and have highest resale potential.
- Buyer’s representation is offered at NO charge to our valuable international buyers.
In South East Florida you will find many new and luxurious projects currently under construction, some have just started to break ground, others are near completion. Many of these pre-construction projects are offering their condo units as pre construction condos, interested buyers place deposits in escrow with a third party title company usually Chicago Title and escrow (The largest Title company in the US) and payment structure is scheduled in parts during the span of the construction time . If you are thinking of purchasing under construction condos, it is important to understand that the buying process is relatively different from buying an existing condo.
An initial deposit usually of 10% or $10K-$15K is needed when you purchase a pre-construction condo. The remaining amount can be paid later according to the progress of the construction and deposit structure the developer has in place, it varies a little with each pre construction project. Most of the condos when handed over to buyers are fully completed; otherwise all they need to do is some small flooring and finishing works to finish.
The biggest advantage of purchasing the pre-construction condos is that you will pay for the condos according to today’s price and with time prices will increase. The construction of an average condo takes about two years to complete but the price after that period should be much higher than of today’s price. It is always recommended to do a research and to have a look at the developer’s previous projects so that you can buy the condos with confidence and trust that you are buying form a reputable developer.
Some of the available pre construction condominiums in Miami are located in Miami Beach, Downtown Miami, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Downtown Miami (Brickell), Bal Harbour, Coconut Grove, Surfside, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne, Hollywood Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Hallandale.