Resorts World Miami1 Herald Plaza, Miami, FL
- Status: New
- Type: Condo Preconstruction
- Completion Date: June, 2017
- Developer: Genting Group
- Designers: Arquitectonica
- Price Range: $0 - $0
- Number of Stories: 130
- Number of Units: 1000
- Unit Sizes: 0 - 0 Sq. Ft
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Resorts World Miami includes a series of four hotels with a total of 5,200 rooms and two residential towers featuring 1,000 units. The towers take on sculptural forms that change from every perspective.
- The towers sit atop an 8-story podium where guests can immerse themselves in a double-story, 250,000 square foot luxury retail galleria; more than 50 restaurants, lounges, bars and nightclubs; a high-tech multimedia entertainment area showcasing the music
- Each level of Resorts World Miami is designed with outdoor terraces offering
- Resorts World Miami will be the highlight of a three-mile Baywalk beginning at the Miami River and running north to Margaret Pace Park. The Baywalk will link Bayfront Park, Bayside Market Place, American Airlines Arena, Museum Park, Miami Art Museum
- Resorts World Miami has been designed — and will be constructed — in accordance with all applicable zoning codes and regulations, including Miami 21, the City of Miami’s comprehensive zoning code.